Home >> Aeronautical Engineering
Aerospace engineering is the branch of engineering behind the design, construction and science of aircraft and spacecraft. It is broken into two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. The former deals with craft that stay within Earth's atmosphere, and the latter deals with craft that operate outside of Earth's atmosphere. While aeronautical engineering was the original term, the broader "aerospace" has superseded it in usage, as flight technology advanced to include craft operating in outer space. Aerospace engineering, particularly the astronautics branch, is often informally called rocket science
- Watching Earth from Space: How Surv...
ISBN : 1441969373
Author: Pat Norris
- Flight Stability and Automatic Cont...
ISBN : 0070462186
Author: Robert C. Nelson
- Tactical and Strategic Missile Guid...
ISBN : 1563472546
Author: Paul Zarchan
- Introduction to Space Sciences
ISBN : 0
- Elements of Propulsion: Gas Turbine...
ISBN : 1563477793
Author: Jack D. Mattingly, Hans von Ohai...
- Space Invaders: How robotic spacecr...
ISBN : 0387332324
Author: Michel van Pelt